Sunday, April 10, 2016

Siblings

Frances, Susie, Mildred
Facebook or Hallmark created Siblings Day.

Celebrate:
Having someone other than yourself as the source of joy to your parents.
Having a wing man or wing girl during trouble.
Having someone operate as the perpetual little to your big.
Having someone function as the perpetual answer to your question.

And then one day, you are each other's best friend, strongest ally, best cheerleader.
One day, you grow up and know you are not alone in this world.

The Gordon Sisters (Alice, Susie, Janie, Frances, Mildred) and their brother (George).
My aunt and my daddy.  (Betty and Goss)
My mother and my uncle. (Margaret and Gordon)
My brother and me. (Thomas Gordon and Margaret Jane)

The Ritchie Brothers (James Franklin, George Louis, John Campbell)
The Ritchie Sisters (Frances Alabama, Martha Virginia, Ella Jane)

Read about this fluid dynamic in The House on Harrison Street: The Gordon-Ritchie Saga
Mildred and Frances

Alice


Frances


Janie
Susie


Mildred
Susie, George, Alice

George


Margaret and Gordon
Bonus: Sister-Cousins Pam and M Jane
Thomas and M Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment