Friday, October 9, 2015

One Amazement After Another!

           “One amazement after another,” Marvin said as we looked at the video from our dash-cam last night. I had truly lucked up on a brand new hotel outside of Billings, MT. Billings is home to quite a few refineries of various description, so we stayed on the outskirts of Billings and had a wonderful night’s rest.
            The landscape, the vastness of the fields and wide open spaces is hard to fathom or explain. Over 2 miles of sunflowers, and hundreds of acres of prairie land with corn, wheat, sugar beets, etc.






Then, out of nowhere: Badlands.




The Teddy Roosevelt National Park, South with a stop at Painted Canyon Visitor Center. While we had seen the South Dakota Badlands on our 2013 adventure to Yellowstone, seeing it again and in a bordering state has been magnificent.




Honeybee hives and oil dereks, aspens and Big Sky make for gorgeous sights. One Amazement after another!

I love traveling with my buddy – it’s great to share life, share our thrills, “see the USA in …” our FORD truck! 
BTW: I'm riding down I-90 with my computer hooked to the Mobile Hot-Spot on my Phone. How cool is that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment